For several years, maybe several generations, gold has been denigrated and those who favor gold allocations have been maligned.
More importantly, there is myriad legislation in all countries, in addition to modifications of international arrangements, e.g., the prohibition in the International Monetary Fund’s Articles of Agreement (Section 4-2b) to prohibit member countries from linking their currencies to gold, and only to gold, that has de facto removed gold from having a monetary role (its primary use) anywhere.
The resulting use of gold primarily for adornment has caused a massive decrease and put a limit on the increase in the relative value of gold as a financial asset. Further gold equities have been ground almost to dust.
The aggregate market cap of the entire gold-producing industry as at this writing (12/16/17) hovers at about $110 billion!
That includes the value of almost a trillion ounces proven and probable, fully permitted, equipped with concomitant infrastructure, profitable mines all over the world producing nearly 3,000 tonnes of gold per annum, and approximately 200,000+ trained employees.
It is the mission of The Gold Alliance to fix this. Here’s how:
- Promote the interests of gold space participants (producers, employees, shareholders, fund managers, suppliers, savers, pensioners, annuitants, etc.);
- Make the case why gold should play an essential role in the world’s monetary system;
- Provide intellectual ammunition to defend producers from “slow nationalization”;
- Defend gold from ongoing denigration, slander, misinformation, disinformation, etc.;
- Educate why paper money conflicts with the interests of ordinary people destroying their pensions, savings, annuities, insurance; and, especially,
- Make the case that fake, a.k.a. “fiat”, money is an existential threat to pensions, insurance of all genres, labor unions, home ownership, our standard of living generally, imperils liberty, and puts all sitting politicians at federal, state, and local offices in all countries at risk of being voted out of (or otherwise removed from) office.
The endgame will require a U.S. legislative remedy. A precondition is that the gold case must be made in the court of public opinion.
It’s a big job, but we have an advantage today that we have never had before: social media and the ability to organize large numbers of fake money victims, especially pensioners, over the Internet.
Our now fake money has resulted in fake pensions. Pension defaults are rolling across the U.S. as well as in other countries.
Look at this 2-minute clip to get a feel for what is happening in the U.S. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3NwvBe4h7k
None of this is being reported in the U.S. mainstream media. Almost a complete blackout!
In the U.S. alone, according to the Federal Reserve, defined benefit pension plans (DBPPs) have circa ten trillion dollars of investible assets. Except for the Texas Teachers Retirement System, the fifth largest pension plan in the U.S. with assets under management of about $140B and with an allocation to physical gold of about $1B, defined benefit pension plans in America have zero gold.
There’s a story to this that will not stand the light of day. We are confident that by organizing pensioners, malfeasance in DBPP asset allocations can be overcome in favor of physical gold.
In the near term this would be huge for gold. It will be a key step in building a broad constituency for a monetary role for gold where almost none exists today.
We need to build a constituency for gold.
Please join us by signing up by clicking here.